Some songs about and with a stutter ...

Inter- and transnational affairs, please write in English - thanks... feel free to write and enjoy
Reinhold
präsent
präsent
Beitrag von Reinhold » 24. Januar 2008 00:17

Michael13 hat geschrieben:[making radio can be a good therapy, I have realised ...
You're a really cool person. I agree, that's a very active and, most likely, effective way to treat your stuttering. Besides, you have the opportunity to make a personal contribution to the true, nice, good (das Wahre, Schöne, Gute :) ). I hope you will change your decision and continue with your radio show. Sometimes there is no need to be too fundamental with political things.

Regards,
Reinhold

Michael13
nicht mehr wegzudenken
nicht mehr wegzudenken
Beitrag von Michael13 » 24. Januar 2008 00:57

Dear Reinhold, dear all
I know what you mean ... I usually don't care about politics meaning that I could also make a show with a NPD member. As long as he accepts that I would play music by Xavier Naidoo, Peter Maffay, Rio Reiser and Sabrina Setlur the whole show :) ...
Honestly speaking it is not the so-called "leftists" who are the problem it is just the way some things create a somehow poisoned atmosphere. I have been to many political meetings, discussions etc. ... the ones that were organised by left organisation were the most extremes ones. I found very smart and nice people but also a portion that are somehow so fundamental that they screw up (sorry, nettiquette :)) the whole atmosphere.
It is not easy to set yourself free - we all are struggling somehow -, but we should accept that we shall let freedom for other people to develop. And some people put their own ideas above others and limit their opportunities.

Regarding the radio show ... I will come back for (because) I like to make radio, but the atmosphere must be clear than for a real free radio. Otherwise 70% per cent of the energy is wasted ... What's the use of that?

I have learned not to be attached to things that are not sincere in their roots.

Anyway, hope I could make myself understood :) ... See you, Micha.

PS: Ooops, shall I write a song about all that? ... just in case some people would ask "What has all that to do with 'Songs and stuttering'?" :)

Manfred
entdeckend
entdeckend

Stuttering Music Quiz

Beitrag von Manfred » 26. Februar 2008 18:40

Are You a Stuttering Music Genius?

Find it out at the Stuttering Music Quiz -